Slowly coming along…
I am slowly getting there with my design. I took away the entire page background tile and have made it a nice neutral, easy to read color. I made the background parchment tile into a torn piece of paper and have it behind each post title. Took a couple of days to get it to look right, but the whole image, not just the part under the letters, seems to be working, finally. I think it will look better with a staple “holding” the torn parchment to the background. Another item to create. EEP!
I’m actually falling asleep while writing this one. It took a couple of times re-reading and fixing to make the above paragraph make any sense.